Margaret Schwartz Office Hours

A few things before you book:

Major and minor declarations or changes can be done with Claudia Rivera, department secretary. Just come into the CMS office on the 7th floor of Martino Hall to fill out the paperwork.

If you have transfer credits that you want to assign, please come prepared with your major requirements and how you want the transfer credits to slot into those requirements.

For study abroad questions, please contact our study abroad advisor, Lewis Freeman, at

For internship questions, please contact Phil Terrigno at

Otherwise, click on a slot below to make an appointment.

loading graphic